Saturday, February 3, 2018

Data and Code for "Modeling the Emissions-Income Relationship Using Long-run Growth Rates"

I've posted on my website the data and code used in our paper "Modeling the Emissions-Income Relationship Using Long-run Growth Rates" that was recently published in Environment and Development Economics. The data is in .xls format and the econometrics code is in RATS. If you don't have RATS, I think it should be fairly easy to translate the commands into another package like Stata. If anything is unclear, please ask me. I managed to replicate all the regression results and standard errors in the paper but some of the diagnostic statistics are different. I think only once does that make a difference, and then it's in a positive way. I hope that providing this data and code will encourage people to use our approach to model the emissions-income relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment